Saturday, October 3, 2020

Challenge Day #18: Thirty Facts About Myself

Edit Posted by with No comments
Likes
  • My favorite color is Pink
  • My favorite food is Japanese cuisine (except ramen, soba and noodle kinds of things)
  • I love cat and sloth
  • I love low tone voice man
  • I love natural blonde-hair color man (Like Jesse McCartney, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Freddie Stroma)
  • I easily impressed by a left handed guy


Dislikes

  • I hate raisins and coconut-process food
  • I have fear of Spider and cockroach
  • I hate cute-concept girl or girl band
  • I don’t like watching MV although I love the music so much
  • I hate last-minute change/cancelation
  • I don’t like presenting in front of people with material I don’t understand
  • I don’t quite into KPop idol, because I don’t feel like enjoying an upbeat music (and dancing people while singing. I prefer ballad or RnB music)


Ability

  • I can sleep in any position, even standing
  • Listening music in low frequency can boost my focus
  • I have trouble at doing several thing at the same times
  • But, once I finish doing something, my mastery level increase significant that makes me efficient
  • I can identify someone’s voice within second


Personality

  • I am an ISFJ
  • I have an acute maag
  • (that’s why) I have low tolerance of spicy food
  • (also, the reason) I can’t drink coffee
  • My ultimate dream job is to become a lecturer
  • I like cool temperature, but sometimes I develop a cold allergy
  • I rarely become panic
  • But when I do, I will drive my vehicle fast, forgetting things and lose focus
  • Also after the panic or anxiety attack cool down, I will feel hungry, sleepy or both
  • I always want to become an ambivert (left and right-handed)
  • I have trauma of Tuna and Stingray
  • I have phobia of syringe and injection

0 comments:

Post a Comment