Sunday, October 4, 2020

Challenge Day #19: My First Love

Edit Posted by with No comments
My what???


I’ve written about this on my social media once. It was when I met him (accidentally) on public transportation to my campus. Turns out… We studied at the same institution (even though I don’t know what department he went to). I can’t help myself to peep on him but I have to do it secretly. I don’t know if he realized it (I guess he did. I stared at him instead of peep), but one thing I know he didn’t know who I am. Maybe he thought I was some junior that love to stare at strangers.

My first love is my senior IN primary school (at that time, I was a 5th grader and he is a 7th or 8th grader). I often see him in the musical choir room because he is one of my music teacher’s favorite students. A few years ago, I barely know that he is one of the students that went on promotion (might as well known as a debut) under the supervision of my music teacher as a member of quartet popera. He follows a few singing competitions and became an honor of our school (although his group isn’t that popular).

The first thing I can think about why I like him is because he is kind-hearted. Me and my friend often prank-called him and I know that it bothers him so much. But he just said to our teacher that someone had to bother him and he wanted us to stop. He didn’t mention who it was although he already knows that it was us. So my teacher speaks to us without having a guess who was the culprit. Me and my friend called him one last time to say that we’re sorry for our misbehave and he forgives us. After that, there’s never been contact between me and him.

It is a very embarrassing moment to be told, but also a sweet memory to reminisce. My behavior wasn’t acceptable and so…tacky, but the way he “handled” us was so noble. No wonder me and my friend like him so much. And because of that memories, I became who I am now when I fall in love. Never let the person I fell in love with know that I have feelings for him. Just trying to become a secret admirer and admiring him from a distance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment