Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Challenge Day #20: Your Celebrity Crush

Edit Posted by with No comments

Do I have a celebrity crush?

╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭


Hahahaha… I don’t know. I haven’t looked up a celebrity for a long time. I use to be obsessed with a football player and an F1 racer. But now that I grow up, I don’t think I have a crush on them anymore.


image
image
image
image

For the past decade, I looked up to a singer most of the time. I remember ever falling in love so much with Blue members (especially Lee Ryan) and Alejandro Manzano (of Boyce Avenue). But for now, I might say I fall in love more with Lee Bonggu and Jung Jukjae. If you can say they are celebrities, that they are my crush for the moment. Mainly because of their music. Plus… They both have qualities of a person that I like.


image

I like chubby men, just like Lee Bonggu. Why chubby? Because they are huggable. Hahaha… No, that’s not my reason. I like them because they are the least favorable to society. People usually go for a six-pack sexy kinda celebrity to look up to, but I prefer someone that looks like a boy next door. Just like Lee Bonggu. And guess what?! He really treats me like a friend-little sister kind of thing. I had some short conversations with him on Instagram’s DM, and although he has very limited English, he usually replies with a warm response. And when he did an Instagram live, he always greets me cheerfully. He is just soooo wonderful.


image

And why Jung Jukjae? He has a deep low tone that I love to hear every day. The first time I heard him on Ha Sungwon’s Midnight Idol on Naver Now, I know I can listen to his voice all day long. But… His singing voice is also beautiful too. Also, he had a very charismatic performance when he played his guitar alone or while singing. When I watched Begin Again Korea, I keep telling my friend that Jukjae looks amazing on that show. He even can overshadow Henry’s amazing performance JUST by playing his electric guitar.


So… That’s my celebrity crush for now. There might be changes (or not) in the future. But for now, I’m head over heels toward both of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment