Monday, October 26, 2020

Challenge Day #22: Write About Today

Edit Posted by with No comments


Today is Monday. Today is October 26th, 2020. Is today special? I don’t know. I just feel like today is the same as yesterday or Monday before that.

It should be a little bit special because it is a long weekend (supposedly starting tomorrow). I actually have only today for work and starting tomorrow (Tuesday) until next week to have a long weekend. But… Something is a bit bothering me. It’s a work thing. It’s about the classes I teach. They cut one session on my subject when I already had a veeeeery short period of sessions. I have to remake the lesson plan for the rest of the term to match it with the whole lesson. And sadly, I have to process this matter on my precious long weekend. Well… The beauty of becoming a teacher means the willingness to work overtime, right?

As for today, I got an opportunity to play outside in the rain. I was supposed to pick up my sister from her work. When I was about to pick her up, it was heavily raining outside. So I tried to ride my motorcycle, using a raincoat, feeling the water tap on my hands and making me shiver (because it was so cold). I was so happy to have an opportunity to play under the rain again this season. Then this should make today a special day for me.

Ah! I also remember something. Today might be one of those special day because… I’m going through another challenge. It’s not a writing challenge but if physical activity challenge. I got it somewhere from Pinterest (which I suspect peeking at my private life because I never searched for physical activity on Pinterest but suddenly this kind of challenge appeared on my recommendation) and it said that I have to do the plank for some designated amount of time. Today is my 10th day and I should do the plank for the entire minute. I thought it would be hard because starting with a 30-second plank is already hard. So I try my best to fulfill today’s challenge and guess what?! I DID IT!! I’m so proud of myself for successfully doing the plank for the whole minute. This should be a good sign for me (to continue doing a physical activity) because I finally can manage to follow a timetable to do something. And I hope… This is a start to live a healthy life for me. Having this exercise is good for my health. And I was thinking of doing a detox diet for a week. I just don’t know when to start.

Even when I say that my day is ordinary, I know I always experience so many exciting things in my life. That’s why, I never try to compare my life with others. Because I already have a very interesting and exciting life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment